PLR Sale – Superfoods for Health PLR Special
Jennifer Anderson from Health and Wellness PLR has a new Superfoods for Health PLR pack out for a special sale price for this weekend only. From 10am May 9, 2017 through May 15, 2017, you can pickup the pack for only $9 USD.
Superfoods for Health PLR Special
With summer – and bathing suit season – quickly approaching, it is the perfect time to think about proper diet and nutrition. Superfoods are a collection of healthy fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts, seeds, herbs, and even chocolate that has a higher-than-normal amount of nutrients. This gives you more bang for your nutritional buck.
Superfoods continue to be a hot, trending topics in the health niche, but they aren’t limited to just this area. Superfoods can be a conversation or blog/vlog topic in many other niche areas, including:
- Cooking (how to use superfoods in recipes)
- Weight Loss (how to use superfoods to lose weight)
- Homeschooling (Nutrition modules or for homeschooling parents)
- Home business (keep yourself healthy with superfoods)
- Mental health (reduce stress and anxiety with superfoods)
- Natural Remedies (using superfoods to treat common ailments)
- And others – don’t limit yourself!
Front End Offer – PLR Reports
The main PLR offer includes five different 5-page reports, each showcasing different superfoods and explaining their benefits. The five report topics include:
- PLR Report: Superfoods For Adults and Children
- PLR Report: Superfoods For Weight Loss
- PLR Report: Superfoods For Beauty and Skin
- PLR Report: Superfoods For Diabetes
- PLR Report: Superfoods For Mental Health
One Time Offer – PLR Reports, Articles, Reviews
There is also a one-time offer (OTO) for $19 during the sale, with five more reports, 20 articles, and five product reviews. The reports cover using superfoods for specific health issues and for pets:
- Report #1: Superfoods For Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
- Report #2: Superfoods For Brain Development
- Report #3: Superfoods For Joints and Bones
- Report #4: Superfoods For Crohn’s Disease
- Report #5: Superfoods For Pets
The 20 articles provide even more uses for superfoods, including fertility, babies, colon health, liver health, circulation, constipation, and more.
If you have been curious about how to incorporate superfoods into your life, I recommend taking advantage of the sale this weekend and pick up a copy of Jennifer Anderson’s Superfoods for Health PLR pack special.